Isaac Davidoff founded Davidoff Realty in 1923 and began engaging in commercial and residential construction and sales.
Building free standing retail and multi-family housing. His Son Norman Davidoff joined the firm after his service in WWII and expanded the firm into Residential Brokerage and HUD subsidized multi-family housing.
Lawrence Davidoff the Company’s current Principal joined the Company in 1970 as an Associate. He became manager of the firm in 1976 and expanded the firm’s development and construction activities into condominiums and mid-rise office construction.
Davidoff and it’s associated partnerships are responsible for the development and construction of over one million square feet of office space in the Tri-State Area.
In 1986 Davidoff Realty & Development began to branch out into construction and development for others.
Local projects include the design and construction of Chrysler Plymouth Jeep of Stamford on East Main Street consisting of 22,000 s/f of reconstructed retail, service and office space.
Reconstruction of Volvo of Westport, Mini of Fairfield County, Bevmax of Stamford, and most recently a 7 million dollar rehabilitation and additions to BMW of Darien.
During this period we have also performed construction management for 8 single-family homes ranging in price from $800k to $1.9 million in Stamford and Westport.
Most recently in Stamford “The Gables on Glenbrook” a 22 Residential Condominium Complex and 109 Hamilton Avenue a 16 Unit Commercial Condominium Complex.